Functienaam: .Net Software Engineer
Are you looking for a fresh .NET challenge? Looking to avoid the Randstad commute and still take home the greatest award of all Contribute to help save people’s lives? If so, read on.
At this organization you will have the opportunity to work and learn in a fast growing and innovative environment and be part of a project team of international experts. As a Software Engineer you will be part of R&D, which currently consists of 17 Software Engineers, and other disciplines like Mechanical Engineers. You contribute to the development of new machines, technologies and software applications. bring high-quality IT solutions in practice and to make it function in a fast, intuitive and stable manner.
Core activities include
• Development of software according to the established specifications, and the design, programming, testing and updating of that software.
• Documenting and archiving specifications and designs.
• Determine the technical feasibility and planning your own work.
• Collection of supplies needed for building and testing of the basic set-up for product innovation.
• Contribute knowledge and documentation, mostly related to the specific technologies, to departments such as Technical Services and Product Management.
• Specializations may arise in the area of PLC, vision / imaging and / or embedded systems Techniques.
You’ll love our position if…
(This is the stuff you MUST have to be a fit)
• You have 3+ years of experience with developing web applications with C#.NET Frameworks.
• Bachelor’s Degree or MSc from an accredited university or college.
• You have experience with assisting development teams in the build out of schema and database technologies.
• You have experience with modeling databases and development of tables, stored procedures, views, triggers, and other database objects.
• Willingness to travel up to 10%.
It’s a definitive PLUS if you are:
• Experienced within a regulated (medical) environment.
• Experienced with real-time software.
• Interested in an (international) career perspective either in management or technical scale.
• A challenging position in an ambitious and enterprising organization;
• A good (secondary) employment conditions package;
• Space to develop yourself.
If you would like to respond to this vacancy, please use the apply button and send your resume to us and if you have any questions you can call 020-7400542
Geïnteresseerd? Solliciteer Direct