Functienaam: Teamlead System Manager
Team Lead System Management
The IT department of the organization is constantly evolving and that is why we are looking to expand the IT Team with a team lead system manager.
- You are responsible for the design, management and maintenance of the entire IT Infrastructure. This includes VMware, MS Windows servers, MS Exchange, AD, networks, switches, firewalls, etc., both in our central offices and locally in our locations.
- As a cooperating foreman you arrange the daily coordination of system and network management activities for all platforms.
- You initiate improvement projects with regard to methods, techniques and services, participate in and/or manage these.
- You participate in the implementation of new applications, systems and networks.
- You solve problems as 2nd line and implement changes.
- When applicable you replace the Infrastructure Manager.
- Together with technical and functional colleagues, you ensure optimum support for business operations and report directly to the Infrastructure Manager.
- You have at least a completed relevant HBO education (preferably in an IT technical direction, supplemented with relevant professional training (MCSE, CCNA etc.))
- You have at least seven years of relevant work experience (system administrator / network administrator)
- You have good communication skills
- You can function well both independently and in a team
- You are enthusiastic, driven, analytically strong, solution-oriented and proactive.
- Extensive experience with VMware, MS Windows Server, MS Exchange, MS RDS, SANs, backup software, Cisco switches and firewalls / UTM is required
- Experience in medium-sized IT environments (300-500 servers, 500-1000 workstations) is an advantage
- You have managerial capacities and managerial experience
- Nice colleagues
- A pleasant working environment with room for further development
- Challenging and varied activities
- Competitive salary
- Lease car
Geïnteresseerd? Solliciteer Direct